SharePoint Online Assessment
Modernize your SharePoint workflows
SharePoint 2010 workflows will be retired starting August 1, 2020. SharePoint 2013 workflows will follow a similar retirement path in the future, so it's highly recommended to migrate to Power Automate.
August 1, 2020
SharePoint 2010 workflows will be turned off for any newly created tenants.
November 1, 2020
SharePoint 2010 workflow services will be removed from existing tenants.
Let KiZAN assist your organization in determining the migration path away from SharePoint Designer workflows in SharePoint Online and ensure your organization will not be impacted by the recently announced workflow platform retirement.
What KiZAN Will Do
- Establish application permissions inside of your tenant
- Conduct SharePoint Modernization Scan (on your hardware or KiZAN’s)
- Review initial results and compile into Excel driven report
- Review results with SharePoint Online administrator(s) inside of your organization
- Compile recommendations presentation to be delivered to IT leadership
- Provide up to two 90-minute Power Automate training sessions to workflow “power users” in your organization (provided remotely via Teams)