1. Go to https://app.powerbi.com/ and sign in to your Power BI tenant.
2. Within the Power BI Service click on the ellipse, download, and then Paginated Report Builder.
3. Next click on the Download button for Microsoft Power BI Report Builder.
4. Once downloaded, click Open File to begin installation.
5. Follow the steps on the Power BI Report Builder Setup Wizard.
6. Accept the terms in the License Agreement.
7. Select a folder to install Power BI Report Builder or leave the default.
8. Once complete, click Finish.
9. Next lets go to Start and scroll down to Microsoft Power BI Report Builder and click the icon.
10. This will open up Report Builder and you are ready to get started.
From database architecture and design to the deployment of best in class data platforms and business intelligence tools, the Advanced Analytics Group can transform complex data into insights which drive digital transformation.