Disaster Recovery Strategy Session
What would be the impact to your business if your platforms and systems were offline for eight hours or longer? For many, it would be a disaster!
Most businesses can weather only a few hours of downtime without severely impacting the health of the organization. If your business were closed for one week, could it ever re-open?
- Nearly 3 out of 4 organizations are at risk of failing to recover from Disaster/Outage
- Reported losses from outages ranged from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars with nearly 20% indicating losses of more than $50,000 to over $5 million.
- Nearly 25% of organizations have never tested their DR plan
PLEASE NOTE: Backups are only a small component of an overall disaster recovery plan. Is your business depending on data backups exclusively to recover in case of an emergency?
As a Gold Level Microsoft Partner, KiZAN is uniquely positioned to professionally review and assess your disaster recovery plan and to make best practice recommendations for your business continuity.
Sample Strategy Session Agenda Phase 1 Assessment:
- Review of current procedures
- Summary Analysis of current infrastructure
- Grading of current confidence
- Expectations vs. Reality leveling
- What is your definition of disaster?
- Who would be the first person called in the event of a disaster?
- What would be the first recovery step in the event of a disaster?
- When was the last time your backups were validated?
- When was the last time your platforms were restored from an offline state?
- What would be the impact of being offline for more than eight hours?
- Could your company benefit from OMS training?
Complete the form today to schedule a strategy session to discuss your true disaster preparedness.